- Sam joined Innecto in 2011 following a progressive HR career across a diverse range of organisations. She has a strong performance and reward focus supported by experience as an HR generalist and in specialist engagement, resourcing and diversity roles.
- Early in her career Sam worked with Nationwide Building Society, BT and Dixons Stores Group before becoming Head of Reward and Performance for KPMG where she was responsible for aspects of the cultural change that underpinned achievement of the Sunday Times ‘Best Big Employer’. She also led the integration of reward in the merger of KPMG practices across Europe. Most recently Sam was Reward & Resourcing Director for Cancer Research UK where she developed and implemented a reward strategy based on cost-conscious reward for maximum engagement.
- Sam has already established an impressive client list during her time at Innecto where her work has included advising Remuneration Committees, developing reward strategy, designing bonus and incentive schemes and implementing pay/grading structures. Her clients include Center Parcs, Vision Express, Personal Group, Boots, KPMG, Institute of Physics, The Caravan Club and Anthony Nolan.
- With a degree in Psychology and an MA in Human Resources Management, Sam is a Chartered Fellow of the CIPD. She is regularly invited to speak at events including the CIPD Reward Conference, Employee Benefits Conference, and for the Institute of Employment Studies.
Read some of Sam's articles and blog posts:
- Article in HRZone on the impact of reward on employee engagement
- Article in Employee Benefits on zero hours contracts
- Engagement - getting simple things wrong can carry a big price...
- A role for HR in managing zero hours contracts
- How did that happen? The ECJ ruling on holiday pay and commission